ps3

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bduffman
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

ps3

Post by bduffman »

Don't know if there's a thread on this but anyway

Who here owns a ps3 and if so what games do you play

On a side note im thinking of buying one and getting black ops , played it on xbox the other day and ps3 tonight def like it more on ps3

Ok so I've con'd my self in the last 30 mins or so to just go buy new lol will go nicely with my big tv in my room =)

So what's ever ones acounts to add each other
bduffman
Oldtimer

Re: ps3

Post by bduffman »

ps3 will be bought today :) will end up costing me about $630 or so with black ops and playtv
BJ
Grease Monkey

Post by BJ »

yep i play PS3! And yep i play Black Ops Heaps..hehe..
Add me on the PSN: DRFTO
I also use playTV, its awesome if your watch tv a lot but ever since i got Foxtel on my xbox 360, i've haven't been on playTV for a while...hehe...add me (& everyone else who have a PS3) & we'll play team death match or something =)
Bj
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

My PS3 is getting repaired at the moment but my PSN is fto2die4
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

How did you go with that? Did you take it sony? how much are they stinging you?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Yeah, I gave my mate a call (I used to work there) it's normally $250 and I'm getting it FOC :cheers:

Sent it off so it's going to take about 6 weeks :(
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

My mates friend works for sony repair but he dosent go back to work till like 17th jan don't know if he took holidays or if its all of sony

Have to wait till end of week for the game =( but its ok cause im working till friday anyway
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

One day I want to be just like you mr bduffman.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I've had a PS3 since the 2nd week it was out (bought it for my brother's bday), though I've rarely played any games since PS1, just over console gaming really. Just God of War 3 briefly and a a few random games I've seen my bro play that I've tried, just can't enjoy console games anymore. (Prefer older snes / nes / sega games etc)

Though I desperately wanna play GT5, had have a collector's edition sitting gathering dust for a month since I only have a controller to play on, which I refuse to use for GT :/ Buying a bedside cupboard I saw at Ikea and a wheel tomorrow so I can attach it to that and finally start playing.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

Shut up kustom

Yea I haven't really bothered with games in ages never really had the time to and I bought a psp go over a ps3 for work but that was stolen