Fuel Rail adapter

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Fuel Rail adapter

Post by I8A4RE »

Does anyone know where i can get one of these. Everyone i have found online wont answer their F^*ken emails and tell me whether it will fit. RPW wont even answer me about their sard ones does anyone know if they will fit
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok looks like the sard ones will fit. But i will know for definite soon. If you dont know these are needed to fit a FPR
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

They are make specific. Just ask Sard to send you a Mitsubishi one. They are pretty much cut & machined out of aluminium with a few rubber grommet on the insert that goes into the fuel rail. Also has 2 bolt holes so that the existing fuel rail bolts will hold it in.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Cheers mate i got one ordered hopefully arrive early next week so i can get this thing on. I aslo order a fuel pressure gauge for it. Do you leave your gauge on all the time or do you just install it for when you set the system up. Im talking about the ones that just screw into the side of FPR not the in-car ones
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Yeah, gauage stays on it all the time.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hey i know its a pain the ass, but if you get a chance to take a pic of your fpr that would be much appreciated or you might be able to explain it to me, either way. What i want to know is...... Theres two inlet holes (on opposite sides) and one outlet (at the bottom) can i just insert the gauge on one of the inlet holes

Cheers
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I had intended on doing a DIY for this originally, but there wasnt exactly a huge show of hands when I asked a few years back :lol: Here's the pics anyway :)

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

mate your a goddam LEGEND. thanks heaps