What next...

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

d_dan
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

What next...

Post by d_dan »

Of guys iv my fuling sorted, mapped soon lookinh for
220BHP :D

so what next?

im going to be fitting coilovers soon.
but still want something else to give me added unpf!

im gonna try get a LSD from a Version R
and looking for a light weight fly.

but what next?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

TURBO or NOS, big budget go the turbo small budget go the nos.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
d_dan
Grease Monkey

Post by d_dan »

what about internals
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Forged internals provide no horespower increases what-so-ever. Forged internals provide peice of mind that your motor wont blow itself to peices when you wind the turbo up to 20psi. Consider them as part of the price of a turbo or s/charge installation.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Bennoz wrote:Forged internals provide no horespower increases what-so-ever. Forged internals provide peice of mind that your motor wont blow itself to peices when you wind the turbo up to 20psi. Consider them as part of the price of a turbo or s/charge installation.
+1, maybe larger throttle body but that will only give a minimal improvement
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
d_dan
Grease Monkey

Post by d_dan »

i meant internams for the nos.

what tb would ya use?

suppose could get it bored out to a 2.1
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

No need for internal mods with nos ;)

<-------

I've always wanted to bore 1 out thou, problem is finding pistons to fit. Thou I hear that the 6A13 block is almost indentical to the 6A12, only difference being bore & stroke.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Personally i would look at engine conversion (6a13) before boring out, but thats just my opinion.
d_dan
Grease Monkey

Post by d_dan »

what nos kit are u runnin bennoz 50bhp?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

d_dan wrote:what nos kit are you runnin bennoz 50bhp?
I think hes running the 100 shot. His thread is around here somewhere you should check out his dyno sheet........ IMPRESSIIVE.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Carbon fibre body panels ;) Replace the bonnet, bootlid, doors, front quarter panels, seats .. wheels... & whatever else you want ;)

Oh, & Supercharge it ;)
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Yeah 100 hp shot