Braided Fuel Lines

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Braided Fuel Lines

Post by I8A4RE »

Does anyone know what size braided hose ill need to replace the fuel lines
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

WTF :x
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

No One???
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Just pull the line off the FPR & meausure it. Its probably 1/4 inch ID.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah...... i could do that but that would mean getting out of my chair :lol:
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

Why would you go braided?

Think you need more braided hose covers for yuor car :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

cause im turboing my car and its usually not a good idea to have a rubber fuel line next to something extremely hot