BOS import CATCO metal cat ??pipe??

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

tbor88
jedwabna poszewka promocja

BOS import CATCO metal cat ??pipe??

Post by tbor88 »

Hello everyone, tbor88 here I was wondering if I could get some help from you guys, I am upgrading my GPX exhaust system so I am getting a new high flow metal cat from BOS import. But I am not sure of the piping size coz I have the stock pipe and it only measure 2.4â€
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

you can fit a 3" cat to 2.5" piping, so I don't think 2.5" to 2.25" - 2.4" would be any hassles..

Give any exhaust shop a call, they'll be able to tell you..

How much are you paying for the CAT? What brand is it etc?
tbor88

Post by tbor88 »

ah thank you mr charisma for replying. Oh is from bosimporting.com.au and the cat is CATCO 2.5inch CAT (200csi steel inside) is 260 bucks. His address is around where I live so is kinda convenient. I called him darn guy won’t pick up think on holiday. But definitely I will get it though, thank for clearing thing up. :D
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

tbor88 wrote:ah thank you mr charisma for replying. Oh is from bosimporting.com.au and the cat is CATCO 2.5inch CAT (200csi steel inside) is 260 bucks. His address is around where I live so is kinda convenient. I called him darn guy won’t pick up think on holiday. But definitely I will get it though, thank for clearing thing up. :D
Check out this one;

eBay Link

This should give you an idea as to how they compare..

http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/archive/i ... 58115.html
Magnaflow are a good brand anyways..