LSD's

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

LSD's

Post by I8A4RE »

Does lsd's fit on a tip box?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Re: LSD's

Post by FTO338 »

I8AFRE wrote:Does lsd's fit on a tip box?
All the LSD i've seen for FTO are for manual.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Unless you have the Lim Ed. which comes standard. Mine's a tip and it does have LSD, i tested it with the wheely spinny test.
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Please explain JoeJoe :?

Is that when you jack up the front of the car and with a gear engaged spin one wheel and the other wheel should spin in the opposite direction? Please forgive my ignorance
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Unless you have the Lim Ed. which comes standard. Mine's a tip and it does have LSD, i tested it with the wheely spinny test.
Do you know how many lim ed there are or what the chance of being able to get one of those box's. Is yours a 5 or 4 speed tip
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

RallyMad, from what I've read in this forum that seems to be the easiest way to test it.

There were only 500 of the Lim Ed made and they were all made in 95 so it only comes either manual or 4 speed tip. I think 5 speed tip became standard post 97.

Version R i believe comes standard with LSD also.
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Yeah thanks JoeJoe

VersionR's defenately came stock with LSD's. At least that is how I tested mine, never heard that reference before is all. ;)

Thanks again