Buying mods for show

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Raven
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Buying mods for show

Post by Raven »

i am in the slow process of bringing my car up to show standard and my next step is sound, i have heard somewhere that if i buy some sound equipment from eg. JB-HIFI and alow them to stick a few stickers on the stuff and maby the car that i can get a very discounted price.

i am pretty sure i can do this but when i approach them about it i dont want to seem like i have no idea what im talking about. can anyone help me out with this? if they have done this?
Whats an FTO?
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

you'll find it very hard to get corporate sponsorhip for any mods for your car (whichever model it is) unless you're talking big dollar work, somewhere in the vicinity of 5-figure bills... even so, you won't get a great deal of discount anyway. You're better off just haggling, esp when dealing with JB Hifi.

However as discussed late last year we are forming a true motoring club with a variety of discounts as part of membership benefits so stay tuned for that one. ;)
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

thats it! i couldn't think of what it was called, corprate sponsership. damn o well guess i might have to buy the old fasion way.

"Please! Please! Please! Please! Pleeeeeaseeee, i only have this much"

hehe
Whats an FTO?