Cruise/Meeting

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Cruise/Meeting

Post by Daz_FTO »

Anyone interested? There are enough of you around to warrant a spin through the hills or something surely?
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

yep, count me in. i would be keen.

i normally go for a hills run most weekends. would be great to do it with a bunch of other FTO's.
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

yeah I will be up for a hillsprint.

but my fto was rear ended 2months ago and she's lacking serious power my exhaust system is screwed.

But hey she goes in to the doctor and plastic surgeon soon and she will be ready for a cruise lets see how many FTO's we can get together and take some pics too hey.
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

twistea: your mate got his/her FTO yet?

Do you go for a drive during the evenings at all either of you? I havent actually taken mine for a run through the hills yet, and i live near enough to em....sad. Might try and meet up around town sometime (when i get time) prior to a drive - to check out each other's cars?
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

yeah i will try get my ex to come along as well he has the gold veilside fto you see driving around adelaide with BB plates but he is going to have GPEX plates (dont ask me why i dont know)
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

I doubt i need to know why he has BB plates too.. I havent seen that one around town before. Who does body kits down here?

What colour is your car? and what type GR/GPX/? you have a bodykit on it?
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

hey daz, my friend hasnt got his fto yet. he said it should be on the road next week. but i cant believe you havnt been for a drive through the hills yet?? you obviously dont realise what you're missing.

as for a bodykit, maybe try asking some of the jap wrecking yards. if they cant help they should be able to point you in the right direction.
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

Juz made myself that console thing i was talking about... Check my webpage for a picture - not finished yet, still has gaps and doesnt sit right. Might fix it up on the weekend.
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

daz what is your website.

oh and as for bodykits who "does" them do you mean where do you get them from or who fits them?
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

For the website you could click the www icon undre my post or just go to:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/crimsonchicken/

Oh, yeah as for those body kits - just wanting to know who sells them, and fits them.
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

any good fibreglass repairer and panel beater should be able to fit the kits for you. As for buying them well it just depends which one you want. My friend can get them in from Japan he owns an importing business or you can buy a couple of common ones already in Australia. But hey i'm sure we will meet up soon enough and discuss it in person
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

Yeah looking forward to meeting up with both you guys in the near future... I will be out of town for the next week - getting a trip to brizzy for work...gonna enjoy that one!!

Definitely interested in seeing what sort of items you(or your friend) can source for me.

What part of town do you live in EXC? North or south? Twistea your up my way arent you? (north east of city) I will get in touch by email when i get back in adelaide and we can sort out a meeting somewhere.
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

yeah i am out in golden grove :lol:
but hey when my car is back on road will be itchin for a cruise
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

Kewl i am at modbury. When is your car reappearing on the road? Actually quite good - i think we all live out this way (all 3 of us :? )
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

yeah, im nearby too, in klemzig.

im keen for the cruise too.... soon :roll:
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

flygirl, your avatar happens to mention turbo fto. what the??? its not is it?
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

turbo it is sir :lol:
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

whoa sweeeeet! straight to the point then... i want a ride

i hope you're open to bribery:

Bribery is the corrupt pratice of inducing a person to act contrary to accepted or moral behaviour, by promising or giving a reward or inducement. For example, a male motorist may bribe a fellow female motorist for a ride in her car, in exchange for a ride on his motorcycle. :wink:
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

ok i am back in town after such a good week up in sunny brisbane :) I am busy this weekend with my girlfriend's birthday n all, so if you wanna arrange a meeting of some sort the next weekend i should be up for it.

Have either of you got pictures of your cars that you could email me? crimsonchicken@iprimus.com.au I am looking forward to seeing the turbo. Has that required any major work to the engine internals or have you simply gone for a different than stock block?
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »