Dyno Day in Melbourne?

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FUZION
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Dyno Day in Melbourne?

Post by FUZION »

Hey - anyone know of any dynos in melbourne, maybe we can do a group book and get our rides dyno'd?
XXXFTO
Apprentice

Post by XXXFTO »

I have a friend who works @ P.E.T modifications in thomo i could have a chat to him about the possibility of a dyno day at their workshop, i think they normally charge between $100 & $150 i think, but i have never gone their. I gues it would be around the $50 mark if there were numerous people there
Pain is just weakness leaving the body!!!
FUZION
Apprentice

Post by FUZION »

Have a chat and see if he's keen - maybe we stick up a poll in the melbourne forum?
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

but yeah, count me in (hopefully i'm not rostered in to work on the day).

it'd be interesting to see what sort of HP my car can churn out coz i have absolutely no idea at the moment!
WILL
Grease Monkey

Post by WILL »

Yeah, I raised that a long time ago, but back then not much people was interested.

However if we can get enough numbers I can speak to Arnold in Hypertech to arrange a dyno day.

Hey Mikey what about having a dyno shootout after the photoshoot?
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

WILL wrote:Yeah, I raised that a long time ago, but back then not much people was interested.

However if we can get enough numbers I can speak to Arnold in Hypertech to arrange a dyno day.

Hey Mikey what about having a dyno shootout after the photoshoot?
sounds great to me, but if we do that we'll have to get started early, like meeting up at 1100am for the shoot (and a bit of chit-chat with fellow members), then leave for the dyno run after BBQ lunch @ the lake (say 12:30pm) and then go to go-karts late arvo after that...

As soon as we get a firm date for the shoot, we'll get some plans for the day posted up.

Someone should set up a poll for this! ...and vote for your preferred date for the FTO meet/photoshoot (check Vic section)!
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

count me in on dyno day as long as its not in october (im overseas) wouldbe keen to do at hypertech as it is near my place!
keep in touch with details.