New Kid On The Block

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

stormwarning81
jedwabna poszewka promocja

New Kid On The Block

Post by stormwarning81 »

Hi there all,

Been reading the fourms for a while now and surfing the net to find out every thing I can about FTO's and I love them. Hopeing to get mine in the next couple of weeks. Traveling bloody 2000k's to get it, but cheap price. Is there anything I should look out for when buying it. Cause all i know is what the dealer as told me. Which is "The car is in very good condition" . I'm just don't want to buy a lemon.

I have also test driven one near where i live and I couldn't believe it. What a great car to drive.

Well any help on things to look out for.
Thanks guys

Ben
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Welcome to the forum stormwarning81 and hope you enjoy your FTO in the near future!

There have been a numerous number of threads like yours in the past. Just scroll down the topics and you should find heaps of advice.

The best pointer I can give you is to have the car properly inspected by RACV or VACC prior to buying it. You'll have to fork out about $125, but it's worth the peace of mind and maybe you'll even avoid getting a lemon.

Good luck!
stormwarning81

Post by stormwarning81 »

Thanks rxboy

The car I have been looking at is the one at Carizma with the Veilside kit. And every one seems to think it is dodgy.

But I am still looking at all options.

Thanks again

Ben
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

that white FTO has been advertised for the past 4 months or so already by now.. if it's really in such a good condition, it would have been sold long ago.

all i have to say is, i wouldn't deal with Carizma... they're not very professional so let's just say that I'd rather keep looking elsewhere.
stormwarning81

Post by stormwarning81 »

Hi all,

That white FTO at Carizma was sold the day I went to put a depoist on it. No Matter. I have found my baby. I get it on the 28th July(If all goes to plan.) Put a depoist on it today. Getting it in Brissie. It's a 95 GPX, Silver and only 49,000. for 18990. Not a bad price(I hope).

So I should be on the road in no time. Shame I didn't live in Brisbane where I could do some drives with others. But I am in Brisbane a lot so have to organise something.

Well catchya

Ben