Possible HID OEM replacement?

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Shhtuart
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Possible HID OEM replacement?

Post by Shhtuart »

I was doing to daily trawl of Yahoo Japan when I came across a set of factory HIDs with black ballasts. Anyone who's pulled out thiers will know that they aren't black. The seller has seemingly changed the old ballast over to a replacement from a Evo X HID ballast...
Google Translate wrote:I think because it is not new, there are some small scratches on the lens but no hindrance to the use of actual small stone because it is a thing of the car wash scratch degree or scratch it.
I think yellowing and cloudiness of the lens in both left and right, rather than peeling and cracking of the clear coating, and excellent level year break.
I comes with (HB3), the valve position of genuine lamp halogen bulb ballast igniter unit of the low beam, HID burner (D2S), the high beam.
I replaced (like-new article you do not have only test lights delivered later) from new car removing Lancer Evo.X of (CZ4A) genuine in both left and right HID burner.
There was no abnormal lights tested all the burner valves, but it will be considered as the last bonus.

Discharge specification car of the late type of course, can be mounted regardless of year (previous year-late), the grade also halogen specification car.
However, instead of out in Giboshi terminal and 2-pole coupler of commercially available pure terminal of the low beam wiring, you will need to several cm relocated reservoir of power steering fluid is halogen specification car.
Previous term model will be able to turn on the small lamp in both fog lamp unit and lamp head unit if the branch wiring from the small lamp fog lamp unit of the bumper.
There is no problem vehicle inspection If you do not change the color of the small lamp bulb.
It doesn't make perfect sense but from what I can gather a EVo X ballast works?
Attachments
EvoXHID.jpg
(46.83 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Shhtuart
Forum Moderator

Re: Possible HID OEM replacement?

Post by Shhtuart »

Annnnnnd a EvoX ballast costs $600 USD lol
bjk
Totes

Re: Possible HID OEM replacement?

Post by bjk »