17 inch chrome rims + 2 brand new tyres

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

adzski
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

17 inch chrome rims + 2 brand new tyres

Post by adzski »

selling my old wheels, they come with 2 brand new tyres that havent been fitted yet.
i think one of the tubes maybe may have a leak or it could be just flat, if its a leak i can get it changed or you can get it changed when the two new tyres are put on

$450 ono
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Re: 17 inch chrome rims + 2 brand new tyres

Post by PHIL069 »

adzski wrote:selling my old wheels, they come with 2 brand new tyres that havent been fitted yet.
i think one of the tubes maybe may have a leak or it could be just flat, if its a leak i can get it changed or you can get it changed when the two new tyres are put on
Tubes???
They haven't used tubes in cars since the 60's :lol:
Wikipedia wrote:By 1955 tubeless tires became standard equipment on new cars
BTW GLWS :D
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
adzski
Veteran Mechanic

Re: 17 inch chrome rims + 2 brand new tyres

Post by adzski »

PHIL069 wrote:
adzski wrote:selling my old wheels, they come with 2 brand new tyres that havent been fitted yet.
Tubes???
They haven't used tubes in cars since the 60's :lol:
Wikipedia wrote:By 1955 tubeless tires became standard equipment on new cars
BTW GLWS :D
oh hahahahah my bad :) and thanks buddy :D