6a13TT

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

6a13TT

Post by Taz »

Ross (the guy who just sold me HiRAEdd's old fto) has a 6a13 block in the yard with all the other odds and ends. Just thought id let people know here in case anyone might be thinking about getting one. For anyone who is interested i can put you in touch with him.
Not sure on any specifics though, just was a topic of discussion for the long drive we had, so no dont ask me condition, km's etc
All i know is he doesnt want much for it, i reckon he would let it go for a cold 1k cash or something similar
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
adzski
Veteran Mechanic

Re: 6a13TT

Post by adzski »

only if only i wasnt a p plater!
HeRo
Grease Monkey

Post by HeRo »

Hmm I'm curious: dotted the 6a13 sound as good as the 12? love the high rev which i know i won't get, but i also love that purrrrr.

And btw, what else would i need besides the engine to do the swap? I know some guys who can possibly make this an affordable project
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

HeRo wrote:Hmm I'm curious: dotted the 6a13 sound as good as the 12? love the high rev which i know i won't get, but i also love that purrrrr.

And btw, what else would i need besides the engine to do the swap? I know some guys who can possibly make this an affordable project
You wont get anywhere near a high rev, you will need a lot more than the engine - i.e. put aside another 5k easily after the swap if you know people.
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
HeRo
Grease Monkey

Post by HeRo »

Well there goes my hopes again lol
Geez for that price, should've bought Sams turbo fto