tachometer

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sadan20
jedwabna poszewka promocja

tachometer

Post by sadan20 »

hello everyone. I'm new. I come from Polish and I know very little English. I use google translator so sorry for my writing and errors. I hope that you will understand me and my problem.
wish it was easier to show you the video for my problem.
look tip revolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUimg0vVuVE
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Hi there.

Looks like you have a failing Tacho signal. This is usually caused by a faulty ignition failure sensor

Here is a picture of the part you need to replace. It is just below the coolant tower:

sadan20

Post by sadan20 »

whether it is for sure, because with us it is terribly expensive.
I have another question you may have noticed the lights to me that I have enough coolant. lights up when you hit the brake. and the liquid cooling system and radiator and the reservoir (full) behaves as if there was not fluid enough to know what.
Thanks for the photos and the answer
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

The ignition failure sensor shouldnt be expensive at all. I have a brand new one lying around here somewhere. Happy to send to you if you like. From memory it set me back about $50AUD
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    sadan20

Post by sadan20 »

and whether it is possible that if it is ok 50aud sends you and if it is not the wine that it will send you back? and the shipment will cost a lot? (Australia - Polish)
    Supplanter
    Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

sadan20 wrote:whether it is for sure, because with us it is terribly expensive.
    I have another question you may have noticed the lights to me that I have enough coolant. lights up when you hit the brake. and the liquid cooling system and radiator and the reservoir (full) behaves as if there was not fluid enough to know what.
    Thanks for the photos and the answer
    The light is for the window washer bottle:

Just fill it up with water ;)
    LED ALL the things.
    sadan20

Post by sadan20 »

nice forum for all shows all the photos. I like very much. nice people
    FTEvolution
    Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

sadan20 wrote:nice forum for all shows all the photos. I like very much. nice people
    Stay around, we are all very helpful... :)

and so you know for sure, the FTO doesn't have a warning light for the radiator level (I wish it did), as Supplanter said, that is for the windscreen washer being low. Unimportant really.
    [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

and whether it is possible that if it is ok 50aud sends you and if it is not the wine that it will send you back? and the shipment will cost a lot? (Australia - Polish)
    As long as you cover the cost and postage up front, im happy to do a refund of the part cost (not postage) if it is not needed, as long as I get it back in an undamaged condition. The part itself is quite small, so I dont imagine it will cost a fortune to post.
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      sadan20

Post by sadan20 »

sorry to so long since I wrote it so far with no money to pay you for the ifs. I would not want you to wait for the money. I want to be the most honest with wszystkich.a truth is that in the near future do not get a such a some. I earn very little here in Poland. but as I have to collect it certainly is an appeal. thanks everyone for the information and assistance
      dstocks
      National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

I might have a 2nd hand one as well. Let me have a look and see if the one on the engine in the shed I have is OK. Ill try and test it and if it is working will cost less.
        sadan20

Post by sadan20 »

thanks dstocks