My silver FTO

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Pkat
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

My silver FTO

Post by Pkat »

lol previously i said i got a black FTO not too long ago i kinda gave up on that one and decided not to get it cause of the body damage and this car was for 7k. Suddenly on the net i found another FTO with better body and some modified stuff the only thing wrong was te starter motor its a 95 GPX silver FTO with a Sun roof but that was broken too. I got it or 5k =] so im happy !!!

Questions im trying to buy a customised gear knob from the orignal one and also new pedals i dont know if they'd fit can someone check it out for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Chrome-Black-Gea ... 240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Classic-Non-Slip ... ingPayment
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I'm guessing you live in NZ?
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Pkat
Grease Monkey

Post by Pkat »

nope Victoria , melbourne i may add. Why so?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Just thought you lived in NZ since it cost you $5K
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
nikhan
Mechanic

Post by nikhan »

I got the pedals on ma car dude. It fits just rite. U just need a pair of flat head pliers and a cloth to clamp it in. Takes 10 mins to do it :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

nikhan wrote:I got the pedals on ma car dude. It fits just rite. you just need a pair of flat head pliers and a cloth to clamp it in. Takes 10 mins to do it :)
wrong thread NOOB :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:
nikhan wrote:I got the pedals on ma car dude. It fits just rite. you just need a pair of flat head pliers and a cloth to clamp it in. Takes 10 mins to do it :)
Questions im trying to buy a customised gear knob from the orignal one and also new pedals i dont know if they'd fit can someone check it out for me.
he has the right thread..
:roll:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

mr-charisma wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:
lol

http://www.I8A4RE.justgotowned.com/
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Nice link NOOB. :lol:

Seriously what the hell happened there????? i read this thread then clicked on another thread and read the same msg. I thought i he had wrote the same post in two different theads........

WHat the f&*k is happening to me arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. runs and jumps out of 50th floor window
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
nikhan
Mechanic

Post by nikhan »

mr-charisma wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:
Well well well....look who is the real noob rite now
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

*snap*
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

LOL simon NOOOOOOOOOb

Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Works for me :cheers: :scratch: