Hi from Ireland

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

TopCat
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hi from Ireland

Post by TopCat »

Hi folks.
Always dropping by this site to get inspiration so thought I'd say hello and congrats on the website.
My name is Tom, and as the title suggests, I'm in Ireland. Got my first FTO almost exactly a year ago and loved it straight away, and that was only a GS (don’t laugh! :P ). Part of the reason I really like the car is the owners club in Ireland (www.fto-ireland.com). Really sound bunch of lads, and great help with the car. Looks like you have a really nice site here too.
As I said, had a GS first, black, and really liked that car, but of course, always looking to upgrade, and about 2 months ago I did. So now driving a silver ’95 GPX. It was previously owned by another FTO-Ireland member, so was nicely modified and well looked after. Then another guy bought it, let it go a bit :cry: , but now I’m bringing it back to its former glory.
Styling wise it’s lowered, on 17â€
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Welcome to the Club ... (WTTC) ....

Looks nice ... Get some pics up in the gallery ...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Hey man WTTC, looks like a nice ride you got there. ENJOY ;)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Thanks lads. Threw a few pics in the gallery of the old car, new car, and a couple from the last FTO-ireland meet. (You'll be surprised to hear we do get some days when it does rain here :) )
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... emId=63623
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I wonder if you would've admitted you had a GS if you still had one :P

WTTC, hope you like it as much as the Irish club ;)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Nice ... Just had a look ... I want an FTO with a sun roof ... No fair ... Do you actually get to use it ... lol ..
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

wttc :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

WTTC MATE :lol:

tinted tails? youve got my vote :D
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Cheers lads.
jay6 wrote:..tinted tails? youve got my vote :D
:lol: yeah, I saw your thread when you were considering doing and was gonna post some pics. Gives your car a very stealthy look. 8)
One of the cars here I saw with tints was part of the reason I said I'd give it a go, I8A4RE (Simon?)

As for the sunroof, I don't open it much for fear of being left with a very expensive, tastefully designed bucket!