new to this club and ftos

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

tdog88
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

new to this club and ftos

Post by tdog88 »

hi im new to both this club and ftos i have just bought a fto gpx 95 model and im haveing trobels with changin the fog light bolb and finding places in qld to get a hks ecu ppiggie back system fitted if any one has any info it would be great if someone could help me with this thanks
nvdfto
Grease Monkey

Post by nvdfto »

Hi
Welcome to the Club.
so is it an manual or tiptronic?
where abouts you from?
quick intro please.

what do you mean you're having problems with changing the fog light bulbs? simply twist n turn n should b able to remove
HKS piggie back?
whats this? is your car like some super car?
Let the tunes decide
.:[Bosch Australia Automotive Department]:.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Hey welcome to the club. Any tuner should be able to install the piggyback if you have the manual for it. Just ring around even do a google search.

@ Nvdfto, a piggy back ecu is one that works along side the factory one, as opposed to being a completely stand alone system (one that replaces factory ecu).
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
nvdfto
Grease Monkey

Post by nvdfto »

yeh i noe.
i was like o.0 when he posted it in his intro.
Let the tunes decide
.:[Bosch Australia Automotive Department]:.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

nvdfto wrote:yeh i noe.
Ok now how about using english so i and everyone else knows what your talking about
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Shahrez
Mechanic

Post by Shahrez »

I8A4RE wrote:
nvdfto wrote:yeh i noe.
Ok now how about using english so i and everyone else knows what your talking about
true that.

Oh and Welcome to the club!! Enjoy!
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Welcome to the club...

As simon said most tuners should be able to install and tune your piggyback.... however be sure to specify MIVEC before ordering any base maps...

Also, Check out the QLD section for tips on where to go for parts and services...

Anything else, just fill out the members database section so we can let you know when a cruise is coming up...

Would be great to see you out on the next cruise...

-Sam

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
tdog88
Apprentice

Post by tdog88 »

lol yeah i worked out how to get into the fog light but not get the bulb out. i got the hks of a mate its out of his toyota chaser. um i own a fto gpx man its black with a sunroof and momo stwheel, im running 2 6b9s 2 5s a 15 sub a 1000watt amp off a clarion hunit. im from the fraser coast in qld. im awainting 18s from the states. getting a flow cat sports muffla and 2hlf cannon, getting 20%tint on all windows and 10% on sunroof
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

WTTC mate get some pics up
Looks like Simon has a new playmate 8O
just dont let him carry that handbag around or try to give it to you :lol:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI