Going Shopping on Saturday

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Obis
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Going Shopping on Saturday

Post by Obis »

Hi all , im going for a sticky beek for an FTO on saturday 5th in Sydney.
Are there any places i should stay clear of?? any places that you would recommend?.

I've printed out the 'check list' (not that im taking it with me of course ;) ) and done a lot of reading here... lots..

So any advice i would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers, Obis
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Stay off Parramatta Road & Church St.... all sheisters!
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Nagoya have good jap imports ... Not sure if they have any FTO's at the moment, but they can ship one if for ya ...

Also J-spec get some from time to time, but you don't get to try before you buy ... Where abouts in Sydney are you ???
Obis

Post by Obis »

Ohh thanks!!.. parramatta road WAS going to be one of my stops.. cheers.
Obis

Post by Obis »

rock_it wrote:Nagoya have good jap imports ... Not sure if they have any FTO's at the moment, but they can ship one if for ya ...

Also J-spec get some from time to time, but you don't get to try before you buy ... Where abouts in Sydney are you ???

I live at Green Point, Central Coast but work in Pyrmont
Obis

Post by Obis »

Nagoya have two
This is one http://www.nagoyamotors.com.au/vdetail.asp?id=378

(have i put this in the right forum?)
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

the red one at nagoya looks nice....if it appears the same after an inspection i suggest a good day to think about it ! :D
if your keen on an fto...you have made the right choice...never had a single problem with the car...and honestly ...i dont expect to have a problem *crosses fingers*
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
Obis

Post by Obis »

Yeah very keen on getting one.. my other half not so much but haha what can ya do!.. I'll just let her take it for a spin and she might change her mind ;)
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Will this post work ???

2 of my mates have bought from Nagoya... Both had great cars with no probs at all ... The black one there looks hot ... And with a sun roof... I wish I had a sun roof ... lol ..
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Where abouts in pyrmont do you work ??
Obis

Post by Obis »

rock_it wrote:Will this post work ???

2 of my mates have bought from Nagoya... Both had great cars with no probs at all ... The black one there looks hot ... And with a sun roof... I wish I had a sun roof ... lol ..
Well mate you've saved me a lot of grief, the black one comes with two year warranty as well.
I'll be giving Nagaya a look to be sure!!.. Do your mates still have their FTOs?.

Im working across the road from the fishmarkets
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

1 got a Supra off them (non turbo) and the other got a GTIR. The guy with the Supra had the car for about a year (I got to drive her every Friday to work), then he sold it and bought an older Silvia ...

My mate with the GTIR had it for a few years... Not sure what he is doing now days... Haven't spoken to him in ages...
Obis

Post by Obis »

rock_it wrote:1 got a Supra off them (non turbo) and the other got a GTIR. The guy with the Supra had the car for about a year (I got to drive her every Friday to work), then he sold it and bought an older Silvia ...

My mate with the GTIR had it for a few years... Not sure what he is doing now days... Haven't spoken to him in ages...
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. appreciate it!!..
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

No probs...

I will be working on my Fto on Sat in Sylvania (close to Nagoya) .. So if you take it for a test drive, you should stop by ...
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

Nagoya is good place....thats where i got my fto from...i have had it since march of 2007 and not a single problem....and with the whole 2 year warranty deal....its not the dealer warranty....its something you gotta send off to the parent company or something after the car gets serviced (i have this 2 yr warranty thing as well)...to tell you the truth ..i think its bullshit, but then again, always need some sort of protection, whether real or not...cos we asked the guy working there and he said he has nothing to do with the warranty ! maybe someone else knows more about this...i got comp insurance anyway...so either way im protected !
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

harry90 wrote:Nagoya is good place....thats where i got my fto from...i have had it since march of 2007 and not a single problem....and with the whole 2 year warranty deal....its not the dealer warranty....its something you gotta send off to the parent company or something after the car gets serviced (i have this 2 yr warranty thing as well)...to tell you the truth ..i think its bullshit, but then again, always need some sort of protection, whether real or not...cos we asked the guy working there and he said he has nothing to do with the warranty ! maybe someone else knows more about this...i got comp insurance anyway...so either way im protected !
I had a friend look over the warranty contract .. He said it was pretty easy for them to break if they wanted to ... Lots of little loop holes... But I have never known anyone to have a problem with their cars, to even have to use it....