Hi all - My Intro

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rock_it
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hi all - My Intro

Post by rock_it »

Well just thought I would drop by and introduce myself .. I have had friends that owned FTO's and I was always keen for one...

Anyway, I am not new to the Mitsubishi Culture .. I have owned a Hyundai for many years (one of the generation Sonata's that was designed by Mitsubishi), and now am the proud owner of a GSR lancer that is having all of its parts replaced with Evo III parts...

My Hyundai was powered by the 4G63t engine, which is now back home in the Lancer... I had the Hyundai putting out 238.1kw @ the wheels, and had her as a sleeper....

Here are a couple of pics...

The Lancer is looking like this at the moment...

While the lancer is being built, I am getting around in a 91 Toyota Cressida Grande, which is a nice car, but I am a little over it. I am trying to sell it at the moment, and looking at spending around 8k trying to see what I can get... By the looks of things, I am going to have to save a bit more if I want an FTO ... But yeah, I will prolly hang around the forums and see what comes up ...
Bennoz
National President

Re: Hi all - My Intro

Post by Bennoz »

rock_it wrote:Image
Thats some wacky pipework on those extractors! WTTC :wink:
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Hehehe ... Thanks mate...

The new manifold has 2x48mm pro grates and has had the heat wrap treatment ...

The reason we are trying 2 external gates, it to see if the engine will be stable at the lower boost range ... And if she will perform a little better at the higher end of the scale... All trial and error I guess...