NSW Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by aza013 »

FTO84 wrote:
aza013 wrote:
FTO84 wrote:WTTC!

+3 for the removal of the reflectors

look forward to seeing you on our cruise, when we ever get to it! :P
well instead of bitching and winging about cruises why don't you help Simon out with setting one up.

Now back on topic.
WTTC phunkydude :D
:| why the flog? imo it was completely unnecessary -and I moved it here cause I didn't want the new dude's thread hijacked.

I never said I wouldn't be happy helping out or even arranging it, I assume my arrangement though, doesn't have as much weight to it compared to the more seasoned members, as I'm still pretty green. It's not really all that involved to arrange to meet somewhere and then plot a course with appropriate stopovers, or am I missing some aspect?

Simon, please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist getting this thing put together. Cheers, Kev
Mate it's nothing against you, it's that I have read to Meany posts putting sh*t on PPL about not having Cruise's.
As Simon has said and shown you with a thread its allot to do with members not showing up to them.
I know sometimes members have things pop up at the last min and it stops them from getting out but others just can't be stuffed then they cry as there is nothing going on :roll:
there is allot of time taken to set these events up out side of these forums and that is time out of our own time so you can see why sometime we get pistoff.
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

I appreciate the fact that people pull out etc and it makes it more than a frustrating situation. As Ben said earlier, can't keep everyone happy.. I'd like to do something even if we get 5 turn up, it can't be said that there has simply been 'inaction'. :)

Whilst I still feel that it was directed towards me, or at least was phrased towards me ["why dont you"] and not as a sweeping statement, I'll give the benefit of the doubt and the fact that I really dislike sitting on bad terms with just about anyone. So all good.

Am going to nut something over the coming weekend and will arrange a Qld gathering. I am in court tomorrow and Friday is going to be busy as hell so won't be able to give locations etc good thought until Saturday.

Mid-Late May guys and gals, lets open it up, stock up on the polish and make it a photo-worthy day. :D
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

aza013 wrote:
FTO84 wrote:
aza013 wrote:
FTO84 wrote:WTTC!

+3 for the removal of the reflectors

look forward to seeing you on our cruise, when we ever get to it! :P
well instead of bitching and winging about cruises why don't you help Simon out with setting one up.

Now back on topic.
WTTC phunkydude :D
:| why the flog? imo it was completely unnecessary -and I moved it here cause I didn't want the new dude's thread hijacked.

I never said I wouldn't be happy helping out or even arranging it, I assume my arrangement though, doesn't have as much weight to it compared to the more seasoned members, as I'm still pretty green. It's not really all that involved to arrange to meet somewhere and then plot a course with appropriate stopovers, or am I missing some aspect?

Simon, please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist getting this thing put together. Cheers, Kev
Mate it's nothing against you, it's that I have read to Meany posts putting sh*t on PPL about not having Cruise's.
As Simon has said and shown you with a thread its allot to do with members not showing up to them.
I know sometimes members have things pop up at the last min and it stops them from getting out but others just can't be stuffed then they cry as there is nothing going on :roll:
there is allot of time taken to set these events up out side of these forums and that is time out of our own time so you can see why sometime we get pistoff.
I can kind've see your point & I know you mean well, but ..

Other people have tried to organise cruises & just don't get people turning up because they're not 'official' cruises.. as an example - here is one cruise that I tried to organise, but was cancelled because it wasn't organised by a state coordinator.

http://ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?nam ... ic&t=17223

Simon took over as Coordinator in Oct 2008 & the last cruise that he organised was in Feb 2009, so I don't blame people for wanting a cruise when there hasn't been one for 18 months..

At least when Sam realised he was too busy to be able to organise cruises etc he stepped down from the position..

If the coordinator is not able to organise cruises for *whatever* reason .. whether he's busy building houses, or has problems with certain members & CBF'd .. then he should step down & make way for someone who is going to be more committed ..
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

The cruise wasnt cancelled because it wasnt an offical cruise. It was cancelled becuase everyone up here knows how much of an absolute f**ken cock sandwich you are and nobody wanted to be seen dead with you.

At all the cruises BEFORE I WAS CO-ORD people would actually cringed when you turned up.

So if you think you can do a better a job its all yours princess.

And just for the record. YOU CANCELLED THE CRUISE YOURSELF :facepalm:
mr-charisma wrote:CRUISE FAIL!

Postponed until further notice..

Will see if anyone else is interested in coming along when I book the ADT / Track day though ..
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...