New FTO Girl

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Kitty
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Kitty »

Waoh i just came back from school O_O where should i start

oh yeah >= o

I8A4RE and sublime19 ^_^
So its not likley that a cop will send me to jail for getting HID's 8O hehe im clear on that now (Just got to point it down)- thanks for the advice ^_^

My lights look like pee colour, and my neighbours chuck big hissy fits when they see cars with HID's so just wanted to make sure that its legal incase they go dobbing the cops on me !

Rock_it ^_^
When will i show everyone my FTO, When i get a camera LOL, i can't afford a camera so sad...buying a FTO made me broke BUT I DONT REGRET IT

Binh's friends are organising a photoshoot tonight = ) i'll make sure i'll post up a picture of my baby (my FTO) once i get a hold of it = D hehe, nothing special... im sure you have all seen a black stock FTO somewhere, i promise to put one up soon

and Vipfto = )
YEAH sounds like another crap rule for no reason !!

elusi0n ^_^
Thanks binh, i want to learn how to put it in myself thats all = D hehe but i'll definatley ask for your help when im abit lost = o or somehow end up squished under the car LOL only kidding ^_^

thanks for the help everyone = )

i just realized, how come all fto's have a mitsubishi jack and im the only one that got a toyota jack?!

its a toyota FTO !! 8O
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TOYOTA JACK :lol: ...
i think it has just been changed for some reason....it should be a mitsubishi one...
doesnt your phone have a camera ?

WTTC by the way...my first post here...surprisingly...
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Kitty wrote:Waoh i just came back from school O_O where should i start
I wont say any comments about the school uniform .... Hmmmm :twisted:
Kitty wrote: Rock_it ^_^
When will i show everyone my FTO, When i get a camera LOL, i can't afford a camera so sad...buying a FTO made me broke BUT I DONT REGRET IT
Black FTO's are the best .... Hehehehehehe ..... No need to take a pic, lets all have a cruise !!!!!!!!!! ;)
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

rock_it wrote: Black FTO's are the best .... Hehehehehehe .....
Haha, are we going to have to get your name changed to rock_it89??? :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:SHIIITTT, gotta start reding bak ovre wath i hvae wrttien
lol, i wsa wnodernig wehre tihs psot cmae rfom!!! :lol:
Kitty
Apprentice

Post by Kitty »

Rock_it 8O School uniforms? = o

hmm... but YEAH = D lets definatley go on a cruise sometime ^_^

Thanks for the welcome harry90 = D

Anybody wanna swap a toyota jack for a mitsibishi jack? = D hehe only kidding (When's the next D.I.Y day? >= D i'll just tax somebody elses one when thier not paying attention :twisted: bah bah bah bah)

^_^ my phone has a really crapy camera but since you reminded me, i can't believe i havn't taken any photo's of my own car with my phone yet LOL how *~delightful!~*.

i'm gona do that now brb >= o

BACK = D

err... how do i post pictures up? 8O
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Theres a diy on pic uploading here at the satrt of noobie section i think. But just go to the gallery its pretty straight forward. If i worked it out you should be able to lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Kitty wrote:Rock_it 8O School uniforms? = o

Thanks for the welcome harry90 = D

Anybody wanna swap a toyota jack for a mitsibishi jack? = D hehe only kidding (When's the next D.I.Y day? >= D i'll just tax somebody elses one when thier not paying attention :twisted: bah bah bah bah)

^_^ my phone has a really crapy camera but since you reminded me, i can't believe i havn't taken any photo's of my own car with my phone yet LOL how *~delightful!~*.

i'm gona do that now brb >= o

BACK = D

err... how do i post pictures up? 8O
I'll swap you my Mitsubish Jack for the toyota one... Hehehehe ...
Kitty
Apprentice

Post by Kitty »

does anybody wanna swap a toyota jack for a mitsubishi jack thats not Rock_it? Lol Yours got squished by your car on the previous D.I.Y day ! i remember lol
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Kitty wrote:does anybody wanna swap a toyota jack for a mitsubishi jack thats not Rock_it? Lol Yours got squished by your car on the previous D.I.Y day ! i remember lol
Hehehehehe .... Mine is unique ..... lol ...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I can get u one 43,989 + postage :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I8A4RE wrote:I can get you one 43,989 + postage :lol:
At that price, I'll take 2.... :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Kitty wrote:does anybody wanna swap a toyota jack for a mitsubishi jack thats not Rock_it? Lol Yours got squished by your car on the previous D.I.Y day ! i remember lol
LOL hey cmon, it's a jack with some war stories.. he (lets pretend it's a male, after all it's call JACK) got squished by a car and lived to tell the tale :P
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Oh lets see if we can turn this thread into the new Gibberish section and make it span 10 pages long for a start.

LALALLATRAALALALAL HAPPY FUN TIME WOOOO (just making conversation)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sublime19 wrote:Oh lets see if we can turn this thread into the new Gibberish section and make it span 10 pages long for a start.

LALALLATRAALALALAL HAPPY FUN TIME WOOOO (just making conversation)
Dude you gotta lay off your mums crack :lol:
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Kitty wrote:8O School uniforms? = o

I dont no about the jack business BUT! definatly go for a cruise! ;)

Let me know! :)

Speak to yA!
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

did i hear someone say "school uniform" ;)

"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

Kitty
Apprentice

Post by Kitty »

hehe i think i'll stick with my toyota jack and my toyota FTO (I'm a traitor !!!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: bah bah bah bah

Anyhow :cry: I think my car is bleeding !! theres a oil leak from the front right (Definately engine oil) Binh helped me check it out and we saw the oil leaking from the bolts. what should i do? :cry:

:cry: i love my FTO so much, if i can't fix it i go suicide... ...

only kidding :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Kitty wrote:Binh helped me check it out and we saw the oil leaking from the bolts. what should i do? :cry:
Ok first of all maybe you could narrow it down for us there a few bolts in the engine area. Maybe dstocks or ben could check CAPS for "THE BOLTS". :lol:

Also i know your a noob so ill be nice, you can actually start another thread........ I know crazy isnt it :D . Maybe in the FTO HELP section, with a title "my car is leaking oil". Dont be shy ppl will help you out, you are a girl after all :lol:. you need to move out of your comfort zone, just remember baby steps :P
Kitty
Apprentice

Post by Kitty »

DONE! = ) i posted in the help section = o (Thanks for saying it nicely)

I try to be abit more involved in the other sections ^_^ hehe
bye bye :D *waves *waves