Opttion 3
19%

Total votes: 16

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

When will you be ready by pete?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Fto_Jason
Grease Monkey

Post by Fto_Jason »

Yeh im trying to get my boot wielded and respayed and the bonet done aswell so i dont know if 3 weeks will cover me.. pretty sure i should be good.. anyone wanna give it a go? weilding side of it anyway ?
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

I8A4RE wrote:When will you be ready by pete?
I'd feel bad making you delay the cruise because of me. I'm very poor at the moment, trying to scrounge up around $1500 for the suspension I want could take a month or more...
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Still got my stock springs.....
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I can't make the 14th. I'll be in Tassie for a wedding. I'll get the air-con compressor sorted after that then I be ready for the next cruise after that.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Well thats 3 down lets push it out then till April then or is enough interest to still have one?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

April sounds better.
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

If I still have my car, I'm in.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I dont mind pushing it to april as long as when it gets to april you actually come :D
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

March 14 suits me :)
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Hopefully I'll have another FTO by then. :D :D :lol:
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

i will be away easter long weekend.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Hey guys, sorry its been a while. Did this cruise go ahead or is it still planned for a later date? I would be keen to catch up
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Still hasnt happened. I would say after dstocks bonfire as i think some member will be going down there. I hope i can but im not sure yet.
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

I don't have my new suspension in... Although the FTO is drivable as long as no slightly inclining driveways are involved!
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

pete_gpx wrote:I don't have my new suspension in... Although the FTO is drivable as long as no slightly inclining driveways are involved!
It takes me like so long to get out of my girlfriends driveway, with my veilside and stock suspension. i reckon at least me you and garth go for a run in the mountains or something soon and do a photo shoot.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Jamie wrote:Hey guys, sorry its been a while. Did this cruise go ahead or is it still planned for a later date? I would be keen to catch up
Hey man, how's things. You must have the baby by now? What did you win boy or girl?

Still got the FTO?

Nah the cruise hasnt been yet. Surprise Surprise bloody QLD cant commit to a time lol
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

I8A4RE wrote:Surprise Surprise bloody QLD cant commit to a time lol
It's what being a Queenslander is all about ;)
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

maggsy wrote:
That, and Image

:thumleft:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Bennoz wrote:
maggsy wrote:
That, and Image

:thumleft:
sadly .. i have to agree with ben ..someone needs to stop being :supergay: & just set a date .. too bad so sad for anyone who can't make it. :roll: