Missing Mivec

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kazbah
National Secretary
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by kazbah »

Well guys, I picked up the stickers for the car today. He did me 2 Mivec and the FTO (dont ask why he did 2 Mivec - I only asked for one!) Anyhoo the cost was $50. Got them home and compared them to the FTO indent in the back of the car........ Well low and behold the dufus who took the rubbing of the FTO for font size, sized it to the outside of the indent, consequently the bloody thing is too big :evil: :evil: :evil: Now I have the option of taking a rubbing myself and cutting each letter out, placing it over its corresponding letter on the sticker and cutting it out to fit (pain in the butt :roll: :roll: ) or I bring the sticker back and get him to do another one - meaning I could get an argument from him or he may make me wait longer to get them back :? :? . Will think about it over the weekend.... Learn from my mistake - if you take this option to get a sticker made, make sure you tell them to measure the font internally not externally - it will save a lot of stuffing around :wink: :wink: :cry: :cry: