Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Neon

Post by Daniel2019 »

renzkuken1 wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
renzkuken1 wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
renzkuken1 wrote:Point of the fact they are illegal in NSW but the fine is about 80 bucks. No points taken off.
So no defect? 8)
No mate :twisted:
Brilliant! :lol:
When they pull you over.

"yes sir."
"no sir."
"3 bags full sir."
Got pulled over last night actually. Targeting P platers :cry: Bloke asked me if I was in a rush, replied "no sir, not at all, just going round the corner" He said I seemed to be accelerating fast and told me to slow down, even though I wasnt speeding. Was reluctant to call him sir because he pulled me over for no reason :|
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

renzkuken1 wrote:I am more than content with my girlfriend. Thanks for the offer though guys.
You didn't even see my Neons and are throwing yourselves at me. :roll:
Must be the scissor doors and neons 8O
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

renzkuken1 wrote:I am more than content with my girlfriend. Thanks for the offer though guys.
Think someone's a bit confused,
Must be that pink car you have, you know the one with the blinding chromies and blue neons...
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Taz wrote:
Must be the scissor doors and neons 8O
:lol: beat me to it!
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Oh come on Bass, dont be MEAN!
His car is NOT pink for the last time!!!!!!

its passion pink
renzkuken1
Veteran Mechanic

Post by renzkuken1 »

Daniel2019 wrote:
renzkuken1 wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
renzkuken1 wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
renzkuken1 wrote:Point of the fact they are illegal in NSW but the fine is about 80 bucks. No points taken off.
So no defect? 8)
When they pull you over.

"yes sir."
"no sir."
"3 bags full sir."
Got pulled over last night actually. Targeting P platers :cry: Bloke asked me if I was in a rush, replied "no sir, not at all, just going round the corner" He said I seemed to be accelerating fast and told me to slow down, even though I wasnt speeding. Was reluctant to call him sir because he pulled me over for no reason :|
Yeah it happens mate, just be nice. I had coppers follow me into a carpark and as soon as i got through the boomgate they came through (with their own ticket) and pulled me over. Came upto window and said. Why did i accelerate so much from the lights. My exhaust is loud so it amplifies the matter hah.
Just say sorry sir.

Generally if you're nice to the coppers, they are nice back.
The one time i did get fined for neons was when it was a police sergeant and he must have had a sh*t day (or a dick up his ass) either way was 80 bucks..

ANother time i zoomed down a street and the copper came up in the left lane. I had my music blaring and he signalled to turn it down, that's when i noticed he was there aha and he told me to stop driving like a dickhead and drove off. :p
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Taz wrote: its passion pink
:lol:!!!!
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

If i (god forbid) ever got neons and got pulled up knowing full well a ticket was inevitable i would have a lot of fun with the copper.
Id start out by asking the copper if he thinks my neons are 'dazzling' before he says anything, then remark on his homosexuality for thinking they are ;)
Then follow that all through with some kind of remark about bacon, doughnuts and coffee, followed by asking him if he spits or swallows - just before i ask him not to be so rough with the handcuffs :lol: 8O
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

renzkuken1 wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
renzkuken1 wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
renzkuken1 wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
So no defect? 8)
When they pull you over.

"yes sir."
"no sir."
"3 bags full sir."
Yeah it happens mate, just be nice. I had coppers follow me into a carpark and as soon as i got through the boomgate they came through (with their own ticket) and pulled me over. Came upto window and said. Why did i accelerate so much from the lights. My exhaust is loud so it amplifies the matter hah.
Just say sorry sir.

Generally if you're nice to the coppers, they are nice back.
The one time i did get fined for neons was when it was a police sergeant and he must have had a sh*t day (or a dick up his ass) either way was 80 bucks..

ANother time i zoomed down a street and the copper came up in the left lane. I had my music blaring and he signalled to turn it down, that's when i noticed he was there aha and he told me to stop driving like a dickhead and drove off. :p
Yeah I wasnt a smart ass, not worth it plus they deal with hoons and sh*t all the time so it wont do any good. Gotta respect the po-po even if you dont agree with some of the stuff they do. He seemed to be genuinely nice about it, was just annoying to get pulled over for nothing.
I didnt notice the copper last night as it was pitch black and I couldnt see anything in my rear view mirror apart from headlights, he said he'd been following me for a few blocks and asked if I noticed him. I was doing 120 down a back street about 5 minutes before I got pulled up too, haha.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

Love NZ...
We're allowed lights under the car, as long as the source is not visible, and it is not changing colour/flashing.
Your are not allowed white at the rear, or red at the front :lol:
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia