New GP Version R owner here

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bushido
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by bushido »

no central locking or fold away mirrors. Thats correct. And you cant adjust the brightness of the dash. Its supposed to be on the right of the steering wheel but ours dont have them.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
wjeffsy
Apprentice

Post by wjeffsy »

bushido wrote:no central locking or fold away mirrors. Thats correct. And you cant adjust the brightness of the dash. Its supposed to be on the right of the steering wheel but ours dont have them.
Thanks for the clarification. I thought the central locking fairy took it away LOL. Now I'm happy, for a while I thought I bought a dodgy version R. :D
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

WTTC :D

trying to find how to adjust the guage brightness was one of my first posts as well lol :lol: , if you have one, you can find it by looking just under the steering wheel. For me though it turned out that mine were already EL but on the dimmest setting (previous owner must have been a dumb sh!t) which i found out when i replaced them with KMC dials
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

bushido wrote:no central locking or fold away mirrors
Hahaha, and you version r owners look down on us regular gr and gpx owners!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, congrats on the new car and wttc mate
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

yano28 wrote:
Hahaha, and you version r owners look down on us regular gr and gpx owners!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

les weight = faster 1/4 mile times :twisted: :lol:
da_msta_chizz
Grease Monkey

Post by da_msta_chizz »

aza013 wrote:
yano28 wrote:

les weight = faster 1/4 mile times :twisted: :lol:
You know, they could have simply offset the extra 2kg by upping power 5 or so kilowatts..
[img]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m389/damstachizz/sunkills.jpg[/img]
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

may be but there is about 30kgs between the VR and the GPX as there is a lot of other things that they have taken out and changed from the GPX to make the VR.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

seriously why worry about weight when your vehicle still runs 15's (if your lucky). As the_msta_chizz says worry about first then weight.

Remember kiddies SLIP, SLOP, SLAP.

Slip on exhaust
Slop on a pod
Slap on a turbo
:lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

thats a big jump from slip and slop :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

:lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...