Hello from Ireland

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rock_it
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by rock_it »

I8A4RE wrote:
Bennoz wrote:Hmmm, so from your specs posted in the other section, its only got an exhaust & an air intake?

You'd best post up some dyno print outs or you'll cop it from the kids here!
Mate you better post up some Dyno's man cause i think your talkin bullshit, 115 kw and all you have done is pod and exhaust 8O .
As far as I know, all mine has done is a Pod and exhaust, and it gets 111kw .. Aza was up to 115kw on his before he had it rebuilt too I think ...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Wow that really surprises me eh. SO do you graphs that you can post up id love to see it.........not that i dont believe you :P
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I8A4RE wrote:Wow that really surprises me eh. SO do you graphs that you can post up id love to see it.........not that i dont believe you :P
My work bans sites like photo bucket and that... But here is the page where I posted... Aza's are some where there too ... Just can't see if the image still works ...

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... &start=100

Let me know if you can see it ....
d_dan
Grease Monkey

Post by d_dan »

Ill see what i can do!

if you really want them i can e-mail the file to ye!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

rock_it wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:Wow that really surprises me eh. SO do you graphs that you can post up id love to see it.........not that i dont believe you :P
My work bans sites like photo bucket and that... But here is the page where I posted... Aza's are some where there too ... Just can't see if the image still works ...

Consider me F^&KEN impressed, thats awesome. All you have done is pod and exhaust? What fuel are you guys using. I find caaltex 98 the best, actually some of the other brand premiums make my car run worse. I cant remember what i had in when i did the tune though

d_dan, no thats alright mate, i believe you well done thats an impressive run. What else you got planned for her
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
d_dan
Grease Monkey

Post by d_dan »

I'm getting tein coilovers tomorrow so I'm broke for this month. After that I'm getting new fuel pessure reg before I get the neo mapped. I'll beooking for about 220 bhp.

my car runs 209bhp on 102 octaine or 197.6 on 95 octaine
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

WTTC....another fto, another success... :?

:lol:
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I8A4RE wrote:
rock_it wrote:

Consider me F^&KEN impressed, thats awesome. All you have done is pod and exhaust? What fuel are you guys using. I find caaltex 98 the best, actually some of the other brand premiums make my car run worse. I cant remember what i had in when i did the tune though

d_dan, no thats alright mate, i believe you well done thats an impressive run. What else you got planned for her
I think I was running caltex 98 that day .... Usually I use Shell Optimax (only cause shell is the station I go by daily close to work) ....

Car is only running exhaust and pod (from all I know) and still has the 180 speed cut.... :(
d_dan
Grease Monkey

Post by d_dan »

my car had that but when it was brougfht into england they converted it to miles so its limited to 180 mph rather than 180 kph