Bagging Out other cars

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jetlee
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Bagging Out other cars

Post by jetlee »

hey Guys, continuing on the "bagging fto's" post i thought we could start by bagging other cars you have beaten in a drag, driven by rice boys who thought there car was fast.
There is a nissan "fully sick nismo, bling bling rice machine" nx coupe who a have passed a few times in epping melb with the biggest spoiler i have seen, gotta weight over 50kg at least and about 2 kgs of stickers promoting nissan (not knocking skylines , which rock). But this guy took of like a mad man at on set of lights, and i eventually caught up with him by driving normally. this happened twice on high st. I finally though enough of the games, "let's dance". At the next set of lights i let him get a head start by a second or to and then let it rip. Bout five seconds latter he was in my rear view mirror not looking too happy and the rest is history. I managed to see a few gauge's on his dash when i was pulling away.
I wonder what they were for.......boost.....nah.........revs.....nah.....bullshit............yeah!!!!
Artist formerly known as XXXFTO
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

you may add countless riced up Lancers/Mirages/Civics/Astras/Barinas and Gemis into my list, but IMO they're not worthy of being humiliated on this thread LOL...

some worthy opponents worth mentioning are:

1. Celica VVTi
2. Honda Prelude VTiR
3. Integra DC5R
4. CA18 180SX's
5. 300ZX (NA)
6. JZA80 Supra (NA)
7. R32 Skyline GTS

i don't really go looking for trouble these days... i tend to drive my car in a more relaxed state now so i can enjoy my doof-doof tunes with my new ICE... but on some occassions i do give it some stick if they insist on gee-ing me up.

Can't wait for my clutch to be sorted next week - plenty of fun times ahead when it goes in, haha.. ;)
jetlee
Apprentice

Post by jetlee »

R32 would've be a nive achievement.
What your new ICE setup, i'm saving up to spend about $1000 over the next few months that speakers and and amp, already got Pioneer 3550mp or something like that
jetlee
Apprentice

Post by jetlee »

i meant nice , not nive too
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

jetlee wrote:R32 would've be a nive achievement.
What your new ICE setup, i'm saving up to spend about $1000 over the next few months that speakers and and amp, already got Pioneer 3550mp or something like that
it was a stock R32 but i think the guy couldn't launch it well coz he was bogging down everytime, plus i think it was stock except a fukd gearbox (i think) a/m exhaust and BoV... sounded bloody loud too, but it was hilarious to hear his gears crunching during shifts... ouch!

my ICE consists of a Panasonic MP3 deck, Cadence Q4000 amp powering the front stage (soon to be replaced with Hertz or Boston splits) and a single 12" Phoenix Gold tantrum sub in a sealed box (firing into the cabin)

due to the added weight at the rear, i will not be pushing the car as hard anymore but this will be offset soon with the new turbo motor going in next year, haha... ;)
jetlee
Apprentice

Post by jetlee »

sounds sweet, i'm getting the q4000 also, hwo much did you get it for and where from, i have a price for $380 fron highpoint jbhifi. Is it a good amp, where is it located in your car. I am planning on sticking it on the back of the rear seats in the boot, but the rear seat wall is very flimsy so i will need to make up another wall for the amp
I am going for the JL audio VR600 csi front splits , ticket price about $380 but i got a quote for $300 from JB also. The JL's blew me away and sound so natural.
I've currently got some decent pioneer 80rms 6x9s in the back , but i will be getting a sub to but budge is no more than $200 inc box. Boot space is an issue for me cause i cart around stuff for work sometimes so i think i will just velcro it down
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

check my new post for ICE-related topic.