entry points for fto

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

thecook
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

entry points for fto

Post by thecook »

does anyone here know where i can run wires into the car...?

i need to run some wires from under the car, and put the wires into the inside of the car,not the engine bay...
anyone know any? im having trouble trying to wire my new undercar neons into the car..... my other neons usually go from under the car, into engine bay... but the hole that goes from engine bay to inside of car isnt big enough
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

splice into the wires for your cig lighter that's where i've sourced power from before. yuo then have the choice of automatically having the lights turn on when you turn head lights on or adding a switch so you can do it when you want them on.
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

what about entry points from the battery through the firewall where is it easiest cause i wantto run a new cable to my amp ( i been using the original amp cable from the stock amp and that blew my previous amp)
Deeps
Grease Monkey

Post by Deeps »

Yes I have the same situation as G_A_V, I have everything wired up except for the power to my amp. I cant find a way to run the wire to the engine bay.
thecook
Mechanic

Post by thecook »

i already got a switch for it, which is located on the dash, under the steering wheel....

all i need to do is run wires from outside, under the car, into the car...
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

i ended up running wires through the gap near the fusebbox in to the quater panel, across and in to the door grommit, thats the power for my amp