FTO Head light

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

birdbrain
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FTO Head light

Post by birdbrain »

Hi Guys, I am new here and I am new with FTO. I just bought A 94 GPX a couple of month ago, one of the low beam globes was blown off, I am in Melb... does any know where i can get a new globe. I have been asking REPCO and Mitsubishi dealer and they coudn't help me out.

Thanx
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

For part numbers use the "FTO Information" link we have pretty much every part number you cuold ever need for replacing something. i'm pretty sure you will find what you need here: http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... page&pid=9
birdbrain

Post by birdbrain »

Thanx Smorison, but with the part number where i can get it?
scracy
Grease Monkey

fto headlight

Post by scracy »

birdbrain you can goto collins mitsubishi in southbank ask for adrian in spareparts he will help you out or goto autobarn they do stock very similar globes which require only slight mod as the plugs are slightly different.
fto12345
Mechanic

Post by fto12345 »

Hi,

I don't know if this will help, if you haven't gottene the bulbs yet.

The head light bulbs that you get are all modeled.
So most of the small sedans and hatches will use a model number "H4". This is a light bulb that has two fillerments in one bulb. And the bulb it self is quite thick.

Similar to this, and FTO takes "9006" and "9005". The "9006" is for your low beam, and "9005" is for your high beam.

So you don't have to get a genuine part to replace this which will cost you quite a fair bit.
Besides, there are so much better colours out there if you need to replace them.

Cheers,