If you are having problems creating an account - please post in here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Star_Lancer
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Long loading times?

Post by Star_Lancer »

Hi,

Not too sure why, but for some threads, they take a very long time to load up (just to even get in thread) and other times its fast. Then sometimes, it just doesn't load at all! Any help?

I use firefox, and my other pages I browse work fine.

Thanks.
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

I'm finding the same thing actually.
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

I think it may have something to do with the size of the thread. If there are a number of pages to the thread it seems to take longer to load. Thats what I find anyway, could be wrong though! :D
Teh Ban Queen!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well i don't think its got to do with the size of the thread, because I'm having this experience with any size of thread. Its the server the site its hosting on at the moment, i guess there are lots of traffic on the server, so therefore the longer the thread is the longer it will take to load.

Do remember ppl steve had use his own money, equipments & time to host this site, so any speed for me is good enough. 8)
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

FTO338 wrote:Do remember ppl steve had use his own money, equipments & time to host this site, so any speed for me is good enough. 8)
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not bagging it out, I'm fully aware of the massive freebee we're all getting with this site :)