Melbourne people

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

payaya
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Melbourne people

Post by payaya »

-Nighthawk- wrote:Hmm if Payaya doesn't have a similar tool I can use I might pay to borrow that off you if that's cool :)

Edit: actually it's just a ground down socket. I'll attempt to make one myself ;)
You can get a 3/8th socket with tool onto the tensdioner nut, well I can anyway!
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

payaya wrote:
-Nighthawk- wrote:Hmm if Payaya doesn't have a similar tool I can use I might pay to borrow that off you if that's cool :)

Edit: actually it's just a ground down socket. I'll attempt to make one myself ;)
You can get a 3/8th socket with tool onto the tensdioner nut, well I can anyway!
+1 That's how I did mine. I guess it just depends on the size of the socket/wrench you have.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

Yeah tried a 3/8 socket, it went on but wouldn't budge (we tried an extension on the top but that didn't help)
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

Are the tools you using slipping off the nut when you are trying to loosen? If so you most likely have rounded off the nut. But if its a case of just being too tight the nut should be still good.

PM me I may be able to meet up with ya ans loosen the nut off for ya.
-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

We are having an FTO DIY Day this weekend in Melbourne. If you're interested in coming please post in this thread:

http://ftoaustralia.com/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28266