hit in the back last night... no note...

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Cohn
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

hit in the back last night... no note...

Post by Cohn »

ah F*ck, someone hit my in the rear last night (when parked outside)... no f**king note left. 8O

Need a right light (smashed), need new back bumper (badly dented), need new boot (out of allignment)... Black car.

Anyone know of cheap solutions, any cheap parts places etc...
That is one thing that i NEVER do... When you do something stupid, the least you can do is own up to it... I've hit parked cars many times before... But i think the worst bloody thing to do is to not own up to it.

Hope you can help
Thanks
Cohn
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

man that sux, it has happeneed to me before too, not as badly as that though ! you should visit the shoppingcentre u parked at and look for a car with black paint on the back and damage. If you find some one take down their plates, and give it to the police, the policecome down hard to those who dont leave a note or details.
Cohn
Grease Monkey

Post by Cohn »

haha i wish dude...

It was parked right outside my house... But, i might actually start looking around i suppose, because my house is located in a no through road... Maybe it is a good idea to look around at other cars. If i find out who did it, i'm not gonna worry about the police, i'll teach them/(or their car) a lesson myself, no matter what, i'll make them pay for physical and my own mental damage in one way or another.
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

hehehe vigilante destruction derby !!!!! :twisted: