Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jester
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Carizma?????

Post by jester »

Hey all, :D

Wats your opinion on Carizma Int. ?

Ive spoke to them a while ago and then went and saw thier showroom last weekend. They seem a bit shifty ( expected as much for a dealers)

Anyone had any personal experince?

curious....
Blk-Jet
Grease Monkey

Post by Blk-Jet »

Yes, but only bad experience,

Shifty isn't the word i'd use for them, more like WTF??

For example, to get a test drive in a car you like, you need to put a deposit on the car!!! WHere this rule comes from i don't know!?

There cars are nice, especially the GTR R24 parked at the front of the showroom, but there prices aren't that crash hot either, plus, there workshop doesn't look exactly legit! "Looks more like a back yard mechanic!"

but this is my opinion, unless you have money to spend on the day they don't make you feel welcome at all, and when buying a car, it's a lot of money that your parting with so you should expect customer service! Something they don't have.

That's my 2 cents worth :)
EyezOnMei
Apprentice

Post by EyezOnMei »

Yeah I didn't get the best impression from Carizma either. Had nice cars but the white FTO I went to look at, for the price u could get much better elsewhere. I would also stay away from those places down in Dandenong & in Cheltenham. Some of the cars there are just scary!
Back to Carizma: We went to start the car and it had a flat battery. The salesman was OK that day though, but that in itself already had bells ringing in my head as a warning. Anyway, I really didn't want a white FTO and there's was kinda highly priced so I ended up getting mine elsewhere.
jester
Grease Monkey

Post by jester »

yeah jerrin, i hear ya man!

i went and saw that same FTO that he was willing to give it away for $17k
He brought the price down to $16k 2day!

From orig price $19,990 to 16,000 gives you an idea of the kinda profit that dealers are making.. (hate them!)

i thought i was onto a good deal... but i cant stay away from the cars weird paint job... not worth that kinda money, and the fact that he dropped the price more once in a short period tells me something is NQR!

oh well i guess ill just keeping shopping!

Anyone wants to tell me anywhere interesting, other than the obvious, to keep looking then im all ears!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well chirsp already had a posted a topic on Carizma before & is at the follow link:

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... topic&t=86

At that post u find some interesting reading on the huge margin they make for doing nothing!!!
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

they have some wicked cars there every now and then, but personally i find their level of customer service to be absolutely appalling... I will never deal with them on this gripe alone (i take customer service seriously as it reflects on how keen they are about their cars and how they perceive of their buyers).