What music do you listen to?

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

What music do you listen to?

Dance / Trance
27%
R & B / Rap
22%
Reggae / Ska
3%
Rock / Alternative
14%
Pop / Music Charts
3%
Classical / Country
No votes
Most of the above!
27%
None of the above!
5%

Total votes: 37

pagan
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by pagan »

LOL exclusive only in that it is all imported from europe, scandinavia and stuff, imposible to find here unless you go to the only shop in OZ that has this stuff, metal mayhem in the city. i burnt 34 cds for a guy i met on the net who lives in USA, no chance he can find that there, even anyone to import it for him. he is a full convert listens to nothing else now. i can send a sample to anyone interested, you wont regret it.
I'm a sinner, yet forgive me nothing. I'm a heathen, but forever free.

The band yours-truly plays in
www.geocities.com/elysiumsshadow
Dark Fantasy Metal - Demo out soon!
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

I hope you are going to bring a sample to the Melbourne Mini Meet on Sunday, it sounds rather interesting.
LED ALL the things.
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Supplanter wrote:It is easier to say what I don't like... Rap, country and ESPECIALLY pop.

My favourite band is Tool :twisted: , but I always christen my new sound systems (both home and car) with Propellerheads: decksanddrumsandrockandroll (love that bass... BANG ON! :D )
I could have written the above myself, however, I would have said that I always christen new stuff with Crystal Method - Vegas. That is without any doubt my all time favourite driving CD. Keep Hopes Alive!!!
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

mrx wrote:I could have written the above myself, however, I would have said that I always christen new stuff with Crystal Method - Vegas. That is without any doubt my all time favourite driving CD. Keep Hopes Alive!!!
I bought that album a few months ago... are you my long lost twin brother 8O
LED ALL the things.
dl_archangel
Apprentice

Post by dl_archangel »

Anything that makes me go "...hey that sounds alright..." Which usually involves any dance/trance, rnb, and misc. stuff such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Initial D Soundtrack (this really gets u into driving mode after watching the anime), Linkin Park, Puddle of Mudd etc....all in all a very broad mix of music
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

dl_archangel wrote:Anything that makes me go "...hey that sounds alright..." Which usually involves any dance/trance, rnb, and misc. stuff such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Initial D Soundtrack (this really gets u into driving mode after watching the anime), Linkin Park, Puddle of Mudd etc....all in all a very broad mix of music
I downloaded the Initial D 6 CD Box Set recently.......... I can't say i really like it, Cos it's all the same pretty much... :D

BUT I Do love the actual cartoon, which gives me a hypo driving mood, but i guess any motorsport get's me turning that way :twisted:

I'm listenening to Beyonce @ the moment :?
dl_archangel
Apprentice

Post by dl_archangel »

Boris wrote:I downloaded the Initial D 6 CD Box Set recently.......... I can't say i really like it, Cos it's all the same pretty much... :D
yeah after awhile it does get a bit boring, i've moved onto the Need for Speed Underground Soundtrack now, but i guess any up tempo stuff gets u in the mood
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

Alright....my first post in the ICE!

Well, I'm definately into Rap and R&B. Depending on the mood I guess.

But I love rap beats....just gets you hyped. You bballers out there should know what I mean. It just gets your feet moving...your body loose. I know most people knock it because of the lyrics, but each to their I guess.

I used to listen to the metal stuff as well in high school. Metallica, gunners, stone temple pilots, nirvana, pearl jam etc but I really didn't have a choice as my h.s. was on the central coast!

But never into the dance/trance stuff. Only go as far as ATB, for driving music!
From FTO to EVO......
YFT-08U
Apprentice

Post by YFT-08U »

Pretty much into anything that sounds good, but mainly listen to non-main stream dance, R&B, and 80's

I have been know to be cruizing with the weirdest music playing to annoy other people lol

Jc
<P>[url=http://www.hotcarchicks.com][img]http://www.hotcarchicks.com/images/hotcarchicksBanner2.gif[/img][/url]</P>
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

man i swear if i hear someone playing MC Punjabi out loud in their FTO........ :x:evil:
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Think of it this way, because we drive nice cars, all the little people that look up to us, will start listening to our tunes....

Start listening to MC Punjabi ppl :lol: :lol:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

now where the hell is that 2Live Crew album I had from high school...

oh look what i found, NWA!! :D:lol: