Easter Weekend

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Jamie
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Easter Weekend

Post by Jamie »

Hey guys. Just wondering what everyone is up to during the easter break?
blaykee
Apprentice

Post by blaykee »

pulling my front bar off...and attempting 2 fit these angel eyes...cum help me if ya want :D
Dan25
Mechanic

Post by Dan25 »

Fixing my screwed gear stick if someone would hurry and and reply to me in the Help section...
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Just got back from Bribie Island. Grabed my surf rod, the missus, took the top of the jeep and headed up the beach. Great day out. Stopped off at one of the freshwater lagons and took a dip to cool off.
alekazam
Mechanic

Post by alekazam »

blaykee wrote:pulling my front bar off...and attempting 2 fit these angel eyes...cum help me if ya want :D
I'll help you were do you live ?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Jamie wrote:Just got back from Bribie Island. Grabed my surf rod, the missus, took the top of the jeep and headed up the beach. Great day out. Stopped off at one of the freshwater lagons and took a dip to cool off.
Sounds aweswome, f**k i need a holiday :roll:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
blaykee
Apprentice

Post by blaykee »

alekazam wrote:
blaykee wrote:pulling my front bar off...and attempting 2 fit these angel eyes...cum help me if ya want :D
I'll help you were do you live ?
i live in cleveland...but ill giv u a buz @ some stage 2 c when your free
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

How did you go^^^

How was everyone's Easter?
blaykee
Apprentice

Post by blaykee »

went really well..:D..had some help from Tim..angel eyes came up way better than expected..i also got some sound deadening done in the car...GREAT..it was a very productive 7 days off

pretty jealous bout bribie btw
alekazam
Mechanic

Post by alekazam »

How did your sound deadening go did you notice a difference?
blaykee
Apprentice

Post by blaykee »

Massive difference...doors feel a lot more solid when opening & closing..Plus the boot (TING) when opening & closing has stopped..Also general road noise is @ a minimum now
Kohreh

Post by Kohreh »

i drove around a lot so i can get my licence. then i don't have to cruise around with my mother...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Road tripped it to Sydney & back .. visited my sick grandpa in hospital while I was there etc etc ..

Been taking it easy since I've been back, watching some D/L'd TV & making the engine bay look all pretty .. giving the intake manifold & turbo a much needed sand & polish - gonna bring all the metal piping & bits & pieces in the engine bay to a mirror finish :)

Putting the interior back in my other car