Hello people

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

:slap:

Read this:

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/ ... 64512.html

That aside, welcome to the club :)
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

sublime19 wrote:
the_msta_chizz wrote:
jay6 wrote:
eddiii wrote:WTTC....where you from in syd? and agree with the 2nd post lol....all those beasty turbo will chop us lol
Not only that... Bit as youve seen in previous threads, fto australia members do not support that kind of hoonery and blah blah.... You'll most likely get flamed LOL
No they wouldn't.
180km/h to give it a quick test isn't too bad, especially not when it doesn't have plates yet and it's brand new (to him).
Honestly, how many of us can say we didn't get our dig on the first time we got a new car?

besides, 180km/h is MUCH Better than getting from newcastle to sydney in 28 minutes and 19 seconds.
Crazy bastard timed it.
That supra was running a temperature after that :x

Do the math...

Anyway, welcome to the club mate.
Nice FTO you got there..all you need now is some lowered springs and it'll be perfect :D
I've been trying not to say anything, but seeing your idiotic and completely childish / arrogant comments literally make me pop a vein in my forehead.

NOBODY here condones that kind of behaviour and/or attitude. In fact, it's people like YOU that give our community a bad name. And I'm pretty sure everybody else here would feel the same way.

I honestly hope you change your way of thinking (which you won't) before you get your FTO. I don't give a sh*t about what happens to you or your car, I say it because I sure as hell wouldn't want other innocent people to lose their lives because of idiots like you who are the SOLE purpose for the strict P plater laws in place.
im gonna have to agree with sublime on this one, keep it off the f**ing streets, having fun with your fto should be reserved for the track as any hoon has no right to risk other drivers/pedestrians lives for their enjoyment.

Thats an interesting article by the way, nice find ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I remember that article Ben ... Do you have it saved as a link, as it is pretty old... :lol:
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

sublime19 wrote:
the_msta_chizz wrote:
jay6 wrote:
eddiii wrote:WTTC....where you from in syd? and agree with the 2nd post lol....all those beasty turbo will chop us lol
Not only that... Bit as youve seen in previous threads, fto australia members do not support that kind of hoonery and blah blah.... You'll most likely get flamed LOL
No they wouldn't.
180km/h to give it a quick test isn't too bad, especially not when it doesn't have plates yet and it's brand new (to him).
Honestly, how many of us can say we didn't get our dig on the first time we got a new car?

besides, 180km/h is MUCH Better than getting from newcastle to sydney in 28 minutes and 19 seconds.
Crazy bastard timed it.

Do the math...

Nice FTO you got there..all you need now is some lowered springs and it'll be perfect :D
I've been trying not to say anything, but seeing your idiotic and completely childish / arrogant comments literally make me pop a vein in my forehead.

NOBODY here condones that kind of behaviour and/or attitude. In fact, it's people like YOU that give our community a bad name. And I'm pretty sure everybody else here would feel the same way.

I honestly hope you change your way of thinking (which you won't) before you get your FTO. I don't give a sh*t about what happens to you or your car, I say it because I sure as hell wouldn't want other innocent people to lose their lives because of idiots like you who are the SOLE purpose for the strict P plater laws in place.
ok ok im sorry people. i wont say stuff about that stuff again. and yes i would change my way of thinking, to let u no when i was speeding there was no traffic so no1 was in danger, im not a maniac like those people on there P's and to let u no im not on my P's im on my blacks. and put it this way everyone on the highway speeds but i speed in a sensible way. like i said im new here so i have learnt my lession. i wont say it again.
Last edited by FTO_GPvR on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

I8A4RE wrote:^^^^^^^^ I couldnt agree more, im getting sick of this idiot.
I cant wait till you get busted and your car gets crushed. Dont say it aint gonna happen cause if your actually doing what you say, its only a matter of time. I will personanlly drive down there to watch it happen.
Maybe we did, maybe we didnt, what we certainly DIDNT do is brag about it on a public forum, that police can and do read......... YOU DO THE MATH...... numpty

BOT.

Hey mate WTTC, i hope you enjoy your car but do us and yourself a favour and leave the racing on the track or at least the talk of it. She looks very tidy
ok thanks mate for the welcome. ive learnt my lession and i wont say that stuff again. and ill save it for the track and 1/4mile
Last edited by FTO_GPvR on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

Bennoz wrote::slap:

Read this:

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/ ... 64512.html

That aside, welcome to the club :)
yes i did read it. ok im sorry it wont happen again ok. thanks for the welcome. ill leave it for the track day and 1/4mile
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

koolio1234 wrote:
sublime19 wrote:
the_msta_chizz wrote:
jay6 wrote:
No they wouldn't.

Crazy bastard timed it.

Do the math...

im gonna have to agree with sublime on this one, keep it off the f**ing streets, having fun with your fto should be reserved for the track as any hoon has no right to risk other drivers/pedestrians lives for their enjoyment.

Thats an interesting article by the way, nice find ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
ok thanks for that. im sorry it wont happen again. and yes ill keep it for the track.
Last edited by FTO_GPvR on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

just to let everyone no, im sorry and yes ill leave it for the track day and the 1/4mile. put it this way everyone speeds on the highway but when i was going 180kmph i done it in a senible way when there was no traffic so noone was in danger. im not like those P's that speed and cause danager. just to let everyone no im new here and i didnt know not to talk about that type of stuff, i have learnt my lession everyone and im sorry. wont happen again.
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

harry90 wrote:Nice clean ride. WTTC
thanks mate :D
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

koolio1234 wrote:Thats one squeeky clean fto ... WTTC mate :D

come along to the track day next month if you want to see how it really goes.
thanks mate. yeah ill have to see if im free for the track day :D
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

aza013 wrote:looks good mate and WTTC :D

if you are interested we have a track day on the 27th of next month so if you want to see what the car can really do come down and have a go on the track.
more info is in the NSW area.
thanks mate. yeah ill have to see if im free for the track day but anyways thanks for the info :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

mate you have nothing to apologise for. All that stuff was NOT directed at you.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

damn, u just racked up a lot of posts there lol

nice way to get your count up :lol:
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

tippin9 wrote:damn, you just racked up a lot of posts there lol

lol :lol: i wasnt trying to get my posts up btw. but still thanks mate :D
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

FTO_GPvR wrote:

Don't worry, he is just jealous, cause you may be a threat to his post count ... :lol:
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

rock_it wrote:
FTO_GPvR wrote:

Don't worry, he is just jealous, cause you may be a threat to his post count ... :lol:
:lol: ok lol i got a long way to go.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

sublime19 wrote:
the_msta_chizz wrote:
jay6 wrote:
No they wouldn't.

Crazy bastard timed it.

Do the math...

People like me?! Wtf!! i was supporting the non speeding cause :?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

LOL not you man

Isn't it obvious who it was directed at? (And NO it wasn't at FTO_GPvR either)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

sublime19 wrote:LOL not you man

Isn't it obvious who it was directed at? (And NO it wasn't at FTO_GPvR either)
Sweet... I wasnt sure if my post came out sounding sarcastic or not