New hEadunit any things to worry about?

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

CRZY46
jedwabna poszewka promocja

New hEadunit any things to worry about?

Post by CRZY46 »

Hey everyone im going to put i double DIN 7" touchscreen in my FTO im just wondering if theres any things i should be careful of and what problems can arise, would really like some info bout this thankx guys
<div><u><strong>CRZY46 is driving a Green FTO with Angel Eyes, Neons Check it out always near  Melbourne CBD</strong></u><u><strong></u></div><strong><br></strong>
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Be very careful when you remove the centre console surround, it is very brittle and cracks easily ;)
LED ALL the things.
CRZY46

Post by CRZY46 »

so when i remove the centre console is their bolts underneath holding on, what else needs to be removed to mount the headunit in?
<div><u><strong>CRZY46 is driving a Green FTO with Angel Eyes, Neons Check it out always near  Melbourne CBD</strong></u><u><strong></u></div><strong><br></strong>
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

Supplanter wrote:Be very careful when you remove the centre console surround, it is very brittle and cracks easily ;)
be very gentle....dont worry if it takes long, just make sure you do it right...because trust me, you dont want a broken console.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

make sure you have a good alarm, mine got stolen 2 days after i installed mine
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »