during my search for a FTO :)

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

909-303
jedwabna poszewka promocja

during my search for a FTO :)

Post by 909-303 »

Been browsing for a FTO lately, both the net and dealers/private. Had a funny experience down at Edward Lee the other week. Test drive a white FTO GPvR, tachometer was disable, cd player was pulled out & wires sticking out, windows where rattling. So i decided to act like a noob and asked about the fuel and the car's consumption. "Does the car need premium petrol? and how many litres to the 100km", the bloke replies "nah i just fill it up with standard petrol, takes about 8litres for every 100km". I just thought man this guy doesnt know squat about the car.

As you can imagine I left the dealer with a sour taste. Had to deal with 15mins of sales pitches in this office though. "what do i need to do to get your business today" - he must of repeated that like 10 times in the conversation. He was throwing in an alarm, then later a cd player, then later a free service, and then a free detail. In the end i said i wasnt interested and walked away. lol.
"I say quite deliberately that the Christian religion, as organized in its churches, has been and still is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world." - Bertrand Russell