Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

GPXXX
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FREE TICKETS - Melbourne International Motor Show

Post by GPXXX »

Dates: 27th Feb - 8th March
Location: Melbourne Exhibition Building (Jeff's Shed opp Crown)

Get your free tickets here: ---> http://www.melbournecityvolvo.com.au/freetickets

sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Hey Mikey,
Is this real ? Or is it just a ploy for Volvo to harass you to buy there cars ?
I don't want to be a bloody VOLVO driver ! :cry:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

hehehe mate, if i can save $15 for entry, i'm happy to pretend as a bloody volvo driver just for that few hours LoL...!!

oh and uh, i haven't got those tickets yet but we'll see... ;)

group tour anyone?? hehehe...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hahahahahah if the tickets are travel at the same speed as the "bloody Volvo driver" then you might get it next century :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

As of this morning:

"Thank you for accepting the Melbourne City Volvo Motor Show offer. Response has been unprecedented and all tickets are now allocated."

They're gonna have a lot of people filling in "FTO" in the current car field of their forms :lol: . That is if we still want to enter the draw for the plasma screen.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Tickets got here faster than a "bloody Volvo driver" :lol: . I just received them this morning. They're only valid for the afternoon session, starting from 4 pm, for only friday to thursday excluding the weekend.

Did you get yours yet Mikey?
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hey rxboy, did u get the tickets or the letter that said u can pick up your ticket at the door??

I've apply twice, one is under my name, & ask them to send the ticket directly to my address. The other is under my gf name & is a pickup at the door one.

I've got the pick up at the door letter telling me i can get my ticket at the door 2day which is under my gf name, but not the actual ticket yet, which i apply under mine name. :roll:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

rxboy wrote:Tickets got here faster than a "bloody Volvo driver" :lol: . I just received them this morning. They're only valid for the afternoon session, starting from 4 pm, for only friday to thursday excluding the weekend.

Did you get yours yet Mikey?
nope, nothing in my mailbox yet... prob tomorrow, hopefully! :roll:
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

FTO338 wrote:Hey rxboy, did u get the tickets or the letter that said u can pick up your ticket at the door??
I got a letter saying I can pick up the tickets from a special stand. I don't think they actually mail you the tickets. When you pick up your tickets, they're only valid for that day's afternoon and evening session. That means that you can't pick up your tickets one day and go to the show another day.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

yep i got my letter... basically it gives you some instructions on how to redeem your ticket at the show and yes it can only be used on any of the dates listed. Once you redeem your entry tickets, it is also effectively your entry for the Plasma TV competition... :D

so who's going and when??
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

I'm definitely going, but I would rather go on the weekend when my brother can make it. So the free tickets might go to waste after all :cry: