Hi Everyone

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FtoSam »

Power be to QLD!! hahaha

Hope you're up for Autosalon matey!

Check out the QLD section for details. Your car is more than qualified to enter.

And did i notice carbon fibre center controls?? looks nice as! and yeh.. rallyart dials look good too..

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
oneian
Apprentice

Post by oneian »

Thanks a lot to everyone.. for welcoming me here. It's been a pleasure and brilliant.. just wanted to say "thankU."
yup - carbon fibre centre consoles.. :)
See you guys soon..! also this is my 1st time with a tip gearbox, thought i'd see how its like to drive, been only ever driving manuals. This car was too good to let go, so i took it, with the Tip!
and we'll talk abt the auto salon for sure.. all happening so fast :)
Last edited by oneian on Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

oneian wrote:Thanks a lot to everyone.. for welcoming me here. It's been a pleasure and brilliant.. just wanted to say "thankU."
yup - carbon fibre centre consoles.. :)
See you guys soon..! also this is my 1st time with a tip gearbox, thought i'd see how its like to drive, been only ever driving manuals. This car was too good to let go, so i took it, with the Tip!
you will b e happy when you rip your achillies tendon that you have a tip FTO..trust me on that.
oneian
Apprentice

Post by oneian »

haha ok mate :)
oneian
Apprentice

no FTO yet - Monday the 6th

Post by oneian »

Due to delays in servicing the car and the roadworthy; the car will be picked up on MOnday. what a shame. Thought i;d have it by now - oh well - not meant to be, yet.
ANd still i wait .. will keep you guys posted :)
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Re: no FTO yet - Monday the 6th

Post by FtoSam »

oneian wrote:Due to delays in servicing the car and the roadworthy; the car will be picked up on MOnday. what a shame. Thought i;d have it by now - oh well - not meant to be, yet.
ANd still i wait .. will keep you guys posted :)
I wait with anticipation...

Did you fill out the members database in the QLD section?? I cant be fked to check.. lol

I really wanna see this beast in person.

im out cruising most nights (usually driving my friends R33, My scoots, or catching a lift...) So if you wanna get amongst the brisbane car scene, just let me know.

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
oneian
Apprentice

Post by oneian »

I still wait - the engine mount is coming from Mitsu tomorrow and i'm now guessing it'll be Wednesday. This is frustrating! aah.. the wait of something nice. I did fill out the members section in Qld.. and we shall meet up one day soon and exchange notes. :p.s. URS is a Beast.
oneian
Apprentice

SHE IS HERE!!!

Post by oneian »

and am very happy - besides a good wash and etc; she is a fine piece of machinery! Love the roar, very different. going to the gym tonight with the FTO woohoo...:):)
thanks to all for your support. see you all at the meets now
:)
Ian
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

so u finally got her.

don't you just hate getting delays and having to wait another 2 days and then 3, 4, 5... argh! :?

hope you enjoy her. :D
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."