Hell Yeah - We got it

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hell Yeah - We got it

Post by I8A4RE »

Guys I just brought some land. :D

About 10 acres worth

Over the next 6-12months I am going to be extremely busy
Need to build a house and shed complete with hoist and welding equip :twisted:

Go kart and motor bike track to go in. Just about to buy a rotax 125 for a absolute steel.
and even has a nice forest on it that will be perfect for paintball :twisted:

Downside is we are a little far out now. I think the towoomba boys will be happy
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Fulltiltorgasm
Grease Monkey

Post by Fulltiltorgasm »

congrats, where do u get all this money from?? a couple of FTOs land house etc, lol
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

you bloody rich homo, what you doing driving a hairdressers car :lol:

*hides*
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

I can see some absolutely fantastic paintball moments in all those pics :D Especially the one with the clay bank... Ambushtastic!
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Gratz, fkn rich bastard lol.

Slurpee - Most of the people on here buy an FTO cos we like them, not cos we picked it based on "Hmm sh*t, what can I buy with this amount of money I have". When I bought my FTO I had a pick between a s15, evo 7 or an fto - I didn't pick based on what cost less :roll:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

:lol:

Dead right subbie.

Ok just got in trouble by the misses cause i didnt make it clear enough that it is me and her that brought the land :lol: There you go hun, happy now? lol

As for where did i get the money???? Its called a bank and dont know about rest of the country but tis the right time to buy up here
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Nice buy there Simon, looks like a little piece of paradise. Paintball ftw :twisted:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

That's some good sheep-raising land right there :lol:

Looks pretty nice actually, well done ;)
LED ALL the things.
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Welcome to the acreage club. Time is now a thing of the past. Get used to having none of it ;)
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    bushido
    Oldtimer

Re: Hell Yeah - We got it

Post by bushido »

I8A4RE wrote: rotax 125

Go the stroker!!!
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    ###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    J
    Oldtimer

Post by J »

Supplanter wrote:That's some good sheep-raising land right there :lol:
    Ahhhh sheeps and sheds aye? A little behind the scenes action for when the misses is tired?

Naa really it looks great... Is the place located near a town or is like in unknown woop woop
    harry90
    Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

Sweetttt...Congrats mate.
    [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
    Tippin
    Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

thats awesome, nice buy

how bout a drag strip to go along with the go kart track :?:
    I8A4RE
    QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

tippin9 wrote:thats awesome, nice buy

how bout a drag strip to go along with the go kart track :?:
    No need about 10mins up the road is where a proposed race track may be going ;)

The locals think it will be a go ahead

Naa really it looks great... Is the place located near a town or is like in unknown woop woop
    Its like 30-45mins to the centre of brissy
    1hr 5mins to work
    vipfto
    Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

mate that is awesome congrats 8)

dead right now is the time to buy ;)
    paintball will definatly be a damn good reason for a cruise up there 8)
    FTO GR-TURBO
    172KW ATW @ 11PSI
    Dan25
    Mechanic

Post by Dan25 »

Very nice indeed. Congratulations :)
    aza013
    NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Well done :D

start getting the fire wood together as we will all be hitting your door step next :lol:
    martyjer
    Apprentice

Post by martyjer »

Sweet! Nice bit of land and nice plans with it!! Good luck with it!
    mr-charisma
    Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Nice buy mate ...1 hour commute isn't bad for being out that way.. probably a hell of a lot quicker to get to Brisbane than where you were at least.. + it's gotta be a damn good drive to / from work 8)

I'm thinking about doing the same .. but I don't think I'll qualify for the first home builder's grant before the cut off date ..

I think you're going to have to have the construction started .. i.e. the slab laid down before the end of financial year or something.. I'll talk to my parents / brother as they've just built / are in the process of building a house
    I8A4RE
    QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

mr-charisma wrote:Nice buy mate ...1 hour commute isn't bad for being out that way.. probably a hell of a lot quicker to get to Brisbane than where you were at least.. + it's gotta be a damn good drive to / from work 8)

I'm thinking about doing the same .. but I don't think I'll qualify for the first home builder's grant before the cut off date ..

I think you're going to have to have the construction started .. i.e. the slab laid down before the end of financial year or something.. I'll talk to my parents / brother as they've just built / are in the process of building a house
    Yeah this is my second house so unfortunatly i dont qualify for it anyway......dam shame lol